Growth is more complicated than increasing production. Measuring efficiency can help you manage improvements.
Our seasoned agribusiness professionals have roots in dairy communities and know how to help your operation prosper.
What’s on your mind?
- Controlling cost of production and margins
- Labor management
- Tax law changes
- Cash flow
- Understanding your operation through solid financials
- Structuring the family business
- Transferring the farm to the next generation
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is a small CPA firm at heart. Most of our team members were raised on, or have worked on, farms or in the ag industry, so you’ll work with people who bring extensive firsthand knowledge to your business. We serve clients in more than 100 locations, the vast majority located in rural America. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients produce a wide variety of products, including milk, cheese, butter, cream, grain, swine, cattle, citrus, fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
CLA is nationally known for its insight and analysis of agribusiness issues, and we frequently provide training to agricultural professionals and CPAs. With more than 100 dedicated professionals serving the industry, we have the resources of a large firm, but still treat you like a neighbor.
Services for dairy producers
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Entity selection
- Family farm transfer
- Financial and estate planning
- Human resource consulting
- Recordkeeping and bookkeeping
- Speakers for training and educational seminars
- Succession planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- USDA programs and Farm Service Agency compliance assistance
- Wealth advisory