Insights that can help dairy producers thrive
While growth is more complicated than simply increasing production, measuring efficiency can help you discover improvements. Since our seasoned agribusiness professionals have roots in dairy communities, they can provide guidance on how to help your operation prosper.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Controlling cost of production and margins
- Labor management
- Tax law changes
- Cash flow
- Understanding your operation through solid financials
- Structuring the family business
- Transferring the farm to the next generation
Experience our client-focused approach
Since most of our team members were raised on or have worked on farms or in the dairy industry, they bring extensive firsthand knowledge to your business. In fact, we serve clients in more than 100 locations, and the vast majority are located in rural America. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients produce a wide variety of products, including milk, cheese, butter, cream, grain, swine, cattle, citrus, fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
Known nationally for our insight and analysis of agribusiness issues, we frequently provide training to agricultural professionals and CPAs, which includes offering specific guidance for dairy producers. And with more than 100 dedicated professionals serving the industry, we have the resources of a large firm — but still treat you like a next-door neighbor.
Services for dairy producers
- Business succession and estate planning
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Entity selection
- Family farm transfer
- Financial and estate planning
- Human resource consulting
- Recordkeeping and bookkeeping
- Speakers for training and educational seminars
- Succession planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- USDA programs and Farm Service Agency compliance assistance
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Wealth advisory
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 7/21/2021Can You Defer Crop Insurance Proceeds?
Blog 7/20/2021Will Section 199A Deduction Get Changed?
Article 7/19/2021PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire Retired, Review Prep Still Critical
Media coverage 7/16/2021NCBA Beltway Beef Podcast - Deep Dive into Federal Tax Policy
Blog 7/15/2021The Things Dads do For Sons
Blog 7/12/2021CPAs Can Be Entrepreneurs Too