It’s as true for new employees as it is a truckload of vegetables — your job is to take raw materials and make the most of it.
CliftonLarsonAllen will help you increase operational efficiency and manage risk.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing cash flow for greater profitability
- Processing efficiency
- Immigration and labor issues
- Risks unique to agribusiness (e.g., commodity price fluctuations and hedging activities)
- Emerging environmental concerns and challenges
- Regulatory changes
- Global competition
A unique approach We serve more than 400 processors of all sizes that are involved in the conversion of farm products. Our clients process grain, dairy, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and a variety of other farm products. Our agribusiness team has experience in multi-state and international operations, so we can act as a resource when it’s time for you to grow. Our knowledge and resources can help you improve the efficiency of your operations and expand when the time is right.
How we can help
- Strategic planning
- Entity selection
- Government compliance assistance
- Transaction support
- Business valuation and buy-sell consulting
- Inventory management and valuation
- Fixed asset and cost segregation studies
- Internal control evaluation and recommendations
- Enterprise risk management
- Fraud risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Cross-border taxation
- State and local tax consulting
- Multiple location producers