Get industry-specific help with your immediate financial and operational challenges so you can pave the way to the future of education.
Find the freedom and resources to engage all students in innovative learning opportunities.
What's on your mind?
- Preparing comprehensive annual financial reports (CAFR)
- Complying with state and federal reporting
- Managing operations, budgets, and varying funding formulas based on changes in per-pupil subsidies
- Managing increasing costs, including health care, aging buildings, and technology upgrades
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
- Managing and mitigating risks
- Finding new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
A unique approach
Educators and administrators like you have one driving goal: provide children with the education they need to grow into successful, productive adults. You want your district’s finances and operations to not only make that possible but also open more doors to innovative, creative learning opportunities.
CLA’s school district practitioners can help you master the business end of your work so you can advance your efforts on what matters most — your students.
Services for school districts
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Employee benefit plan consulting and administration
- HR assessments to examine record keeping and compliance
- Information security
- Internal audit
- Institutional investing
- Outsourcing services for accounting and fiscal departments
- Risk assessments
- State compliance requirements
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Telecom analysis and advisory
- Training and educational seminars
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.