Year-end planning is more important than ever before. 2020 brought serious financial and operational challenges across industries, along with complex legislative relief packages, such as the CARES Act. Many of the provisions in the CARES Act require action and have important 2020 deadlines and planning opportunities. Are you taking advantage?
CLA can walk you through the opportunities, risks, and strategies that impact your personal and financial situation — and help you emerge confident you’re taking positive steps toward achieving your financial goals.
Don’t miss out on year-end opportunities.
Position yourself to end the year strong. CLA’s one-hour year-end consulting appointment may help uncover strategies in areas such as:
- Audit planning — accounting for lease concessions, lease accounting implementation; accounting for PPP loan forgiveness
- Security — cybersecurity threats
- Accounting methods — cash vs. accrual, depreciation methods, accelerating depreciation through cost segregation
- Operational efficiencies — telecom management, financial scenario planning, evaluating your finance department efficiencies
- Credits and incentives — employee retention credits, R&D credits, Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Significant transactions — ESOP requirements; succession planning
- Workforce planning — compensation benchmarks, retirement plan distributions
What could you be missing?
Complete the form below to schedule a year end assessment meeting and receive our year-end checklist to help you prepare. After that meeting, you’ll receive a customized Opportunity Assessment Report, with a clear road map of actions to help you finish the year strong.