When viewing CLA webinars in a group (2 or more people viewing together), the setting is considered a Group Live event. In order for each participant to receive CPE for viewing the webinar in a group setting, the following steps should be followed:
- Each group setting must designate one person to act as “Proctor” or witness to attest that each named individual on the sign-in sheet did watch the entire presentation via a shared connection to a CLA webinar. This person is responsible to ensure each attendee fills out the sign in sheet correctly, including a sign in and sign out time, and verifying this by signing off in the Proctor field of the attendance sheet.
- If you have multiple viewing locations, each location must have a separate Proctor that monitors attendance.
- Please use the sign-in sheet to record the list of participants in the webinar. The sign-in sheet must be completed by each attendee and signed by the Proctor/witness attesting that each attendee watched the entire webinar. The Proctor must sign the sign-in sheet and email it as a PDF to webmaster@CLAconnect.com within two days following the webinar.
- CPE certificates will be emailed to each individual with in four weeks.
- Recorded webinars are usually posted to our website within 10 business days after the webinar. The recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE.
- Each individual must be logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes
- Each individual must answer a minimum of 75 percent of the polling questions
- Each individual must print and sign the sign-in sheet, and provide a sign in and sign out time
- The Proctor must sign the sign-in sheet as a witness attesting to each attendees full participation