- Recommended CPE
Manufacturers and distributers are operating with record inflationary pressure amidst a supply chain crunch. On top of that, many are experiencing disrupting transitions of finance and accounting staff, as the workforce shifts post-pandemic. The COVID crisis served as a wake-up call for many manufacturers, emphasizing the importance of engaged workforces, scalable workflows, and system automation. Join our complimentary webinar for a discussion on workforce disruption and the strategies creative manufacturers are implementing to stay productive and profitable.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Outline inventive practices for building a culture that attracts and retains top talent in a competitive market, beyond the standard methods you’ve always tried.
- Identify new ways automation and SKU analysis can help with price and cost flexibility
- Recognize opportunities to implement alternative staffing strategies to support business operations and reduce stress on your team
- Identify opportunities to automate or outsource routine, complex tasks so your staff can focus on strategic initiatives
- Recognize how to make better decisions regarding suppliers by utilizing delinquency reports and meaningful data dashboards
Who should attend
This session is designed for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Personnel/Human Resources
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
View CPE sponsorship information
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering