Join us for this complimentary webinar as we explore the potential benefits of investing in qualified opportunity funds (QOF). CLA professionals can help you understand when a QOF investment can be considered, the tax benefits of investing in QOFs, and some of the critical items to consider when making a QOF investment decision. We’ll also discuss possible alternative strategies for deferring federal capital gains tax liability.
At the end of this session, you will understand:
- The benefits and key dates for Opportunity Zone investments
- What you can invest in with Opportunity Zone investments
- The current state of the Opportunity Zone market and legislation updates
Who should attend
This session is designed for investors who have projects that will time out for the Opportunity Zone Investment on June 30, 2022.
- Jack Rybicki, Managing Principal of Service
- Tony Hallada, CFP, Managing Principal Wealth Advisor Strategy, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Brian Duren, Signing Director
- Lucas Whelan, Capital Markets Senior Associate
Please register by May 20, 2022. See the event web page for more information.
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering.