The past year has been one of the most eventful in the R&D tax credit’s history. From significant court cases to important IRS procedural guidance, the developments in 2021 will have a significant impact on how taxpayers claim and defend their R&D credits. This webinar recording includes members of CLA’s R&D credit team sharing the latest developments and how they may affect your organization.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the impacts of recent R&D court cases
- Describe the federal and state legislative updates
- Describe the IRS audit and enforcement updates
- Outline the new procedures for R&D refund claims
- Explain the importance of documenting your process of experimentation
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners and financial professionals who want to gain an understanding of recent R&D tax credit developments and how they may impact future credit claims.