Broadband providers can be directly reimbursed for eligible discounts to consumers
As broadband funding mechanisms shift to the states, grant programs can help households purchase the connectivity they need. One option for providers is to participate in the Federal Communications Commission’s $14.2 billion Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
CLA’s Joe Solana will participate in a session that will explore topics such as:
- What households are qualified to receive ACP discounts?
- What kind of discounts does the ACP cover?
- Which service providers may participate in ACP?
- How do reimbursements work and what are the ISP’s obligations?
- How does participation in ACP affect an ISP’s ability to receive broadband funding?