- Hosting Speaking
- Recording: 2021 Wisconsin Tax Update - Main Session
Breakout Meeting Recordings:
- Main Session and Manufacturing Breakout
- Construction Breakout
- Retail Breakout
- Transportation and Logistics Breakout
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. CT
Join CLA’s complimentary 2021 Wisconsin Tax Update for tips and guidance to help stay in compliance with ever-changing tax laws.
The first half of this two-hour workshop will cover new tax developments and issues impacting most businesses. The last hour will include breakouts to address industry-specific issues impacting transportation and logistics, manufacturing and distribution, construction, and retail — along with some audit issues we are currently seeing.
At the end of this session, you will be able to understand:
- Law changes related to COVID and state conformity
- Wisconsin updates and pending legislation (income and sales / use tax)
- Online activities and sales tax considerations
- How to limit your sales and use tax liability exposure
- When to charge your customers sales tax and when to self-assess use tax
- Wisconsin sales and use tax audit activity
- Industry specific insights from state and local tax professionals
Who should attend:
Controllers, CFOs, accounting managers, and business owners will benefit from attending.
- Dan Severson, Director
- Sarah Evans, Director
- Steven Koritzinsky, Director
- Muthu Periakaruppan, Principal
- 8:30 – 8:35 a.m. — WELCOME and housekeeping
- 8:35 – 9:20 a.m. — General session
- 9:20 – 9:30 a.m. — BREAK for attendees to join their breakout session
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. — Industry breakout sessions
Please register by April 14, 2021.
You will receive your webinar link prior to the event.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.