- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Download all presentations from the series
Recordings: To view the recordings, click on the date headings below.
These on-demand webinars will highlight many hot topics affecting technology companies.
Who should attend
This series is designed for technology focused company leaders.
Presentation Slides: Sales Tax on Technology
Recording: Sales Tax on Technology
Having trouble keeping up with sales tax laws regarding nexus, taxability, and compliance? We break down some of the key issues.
- Gain an understanding of nexus-creating activities typical to the technology industry.
- Identify taxability issues surrounding technology services and products, and learn ways to deal with the risks.
- Assess the impact of sales tax compliance on company administration and determine when and how to outsource this function.
Presentation Slides: Preparing for Venture Fundraising
Recording: Preparing for Venture Fundraising
How well are you prepared for the venture fundraising process? Raising capital looks quick and easy on TV, but the real process is time consuming and extremely competitive. We’ll discuss what you need to know before you start.
- Understand the necessary requirements to prepare your company for venture fundraising.
Keith Davidson, Principal
Presentation Slides: Optimizing Research and Experimentation Costs
Looking for better ways to deal with upcoming deductibility changes to research and experimentation (R&E) costs? We’ll cover several key areas of interest and let you know how to take advantage of the research tax credit.
- Get familiar with federal tax laws related to R&E costs and the research tax credit.
Michael DePrima, Principal
Presentation Slides: Building Your Organization's DEI Framework
Recording: Building Your Organization's DEI Framework
It’s time to get diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) built into your company’s plan. We’ll provide guidance on how to confidently approach conversations across your organization and increase the likelihood of productive exchange.
- Define concepts of DEI and relate them to your workplace.
- Understand how to create goals, objectives, and action plans to operationalize principles of DEI and Anti-Racism.