2 – 3 p.m. ET
By now you have heard of the FCC’s directive, called STIR/SHAKEN, to reduce robocalls and caller ID spoofing through interconnected standards and protocols.
CLA’s first session on this topic included the basics of STIR/SHAKEN, the importance of authenticating caller ID, and how each level will affect your customers.
This second webinar in our series will review updates to STIR/SHAKEN, and offer actions you can take to get better control of your attestation level and porting of new DID numbers.
Who should attend
Carriers who want to:
- Understand the steps and partners crucial to STIR/SHAKEN
- Understand how you can take the next step in acquiring your own DIDs (if you have an OCN)
- Understand what it takes to maintain compliance in managing your own DID inventory
You did not need to attend the first webinar to benefit from this session.
- Matt LaHood — Managing Principal, Telecommunications Industry, CLA
- Hayes Nelson — Chief Revenue Officer, ATL Communications
- Rick Knight — EVP Sales and Marketing, Peerless Network
Please register by May 17, 2021, as space is limited.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.