- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Time to Shake It Up
2 – 3 p.m. ET
Are you still receiving spam calls? Robocalls? Calls from businesses that are not who they appear to be?
On June 30, 2021, the FCC will launch a new program called STIR/SHAKEN, a framework of interconnected standards and protocols that allow for the authentication and verification of caller ID information.
CLA has invited Peerless Network to discuss how they are leading the way in implementing new technology and practices to make this program successful.
Who should attendCarriers who want to:
- Understand certification requirements, including different levels and how they apply to you
- Understand how to get from where you are today to owning and fully certifying your own DIDs
- Take away actionable information about the program — whether you own or rent your switch
- Matt LaHood , Managing Principal, Telecommunications Industry, CLA
- Jim Brewer, SVP Emerging Markets, Peerless Network
- Rick Knight, EVP Sales and Marketing, Peerless Network
Please register by April 5, 2021, as space is limited.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.