- Speaking Hosting
- Presentation Slides: Tax Update for Higher Education and Nonprofit Organizations
- Recording: Tax Update for Higher Education and Nonprofit Organizations
In this on-demand webinar, we will examine the tax and business implications of joint ventures — as well as how an IRS Group Exemption can benefit multiorganization systems. In addition, we will discuss:
- The new College and University Endowment Excise Tax
- Recent changes in Unrelated Business Income Tax rules
- The new Executive Compensation Excise tax
- New international tax reporting rules
- A new COVID-19 tax update
Learn strategies to help your organization mitigate possible tax and reporting exposure.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe recent tax changes affecting higher education and nonprofit organizations
- Outline options to address the changes related to tax and reporting
Who should watch
This session is designed for tax-exempt higher education and nonprofit organization managers, including higher education institutions, colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations.