There is no substitute for the unique perspective of a CPA active in public accounting. That’s why CLA has developed a strategy-packed eight hour tax seminar, created by practitioners for practitioners.
Our author team includes the top tax professionals from across the firm, bringing practical insights to the latest developments affecting individuals and small businesses. Our instructors are all active tax practitioners and seasoned speakers who have a passion for teaching and sharing their knowledge.
- Dissect the final small business taxpayer regulations
- Analyze examples of partnership tax basis capital account calculations
- Examine tax provisions from the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 and other legislation
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Review new and extended tax credits
- Learn about the final 1031 regulations
- Hear developments relating to Sch. A and other individual deductions
- Review the most recent guidance for the Qualified Business Income Deduction
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify valuable tax credits available for your clients
- Calculate tax basis capital accounts
- Evaluate risks and opportunities regarding individual deductions
Who should attend?
Tax professionals, whether in public practice or industry, who need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions.
- Dan Greenhagen, Manager
- Chris Hesse, Principal
- Terri Lillesand, Principal
- Paul Neiffer, Principal
- John Werlhof, Principal
Sponsoring organization is responsible for printing participant materials. Materials are not CLA branded.
For pricing or to schedule a session, contact Cathy Olson.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours taxes
Prerequisites: Experience in federal tax planning and preparation
Program level: Update
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group — Live session
Note: The sponsoring organization (not the vendor) will be considered the CPE sponsor for the event and is responsible for adherence to CPE Sponsor requirements, including issuance of CPE and other credits.