- Carmel, IN
- Hosting Speaking
8:00 – 10:00 a.m. ET
Join CLA for a complimentary roundtable discussion for business owners and CFOs who are looking to increase market share, improve operational efficiency, and take advantage of a period of strong economic growth, while facing both inflationary pressures and a shortage of qualified labor.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how to continue to operate business at a high level amongst labor shortages and other issues
- Recognize the strategies for keeping information safe and how technology can help you elevate your business quicker
- Identify how to develop new ways of “selling” in a new world that has become digital and KPI driven
Who should attend
Business owners, CEOs, and CFOs of mid-sized businesses who want to take advantage of growth opportunities in the midst of a historically tight labor market.
- Dave Hickman, Managing Principal of Talent Solutions, CLA
- Doug Theis, Director of National Strategy, Expedient
- Greg Stanley, President, Accelerant Consultants
701 Congressional Boulevard, #100
Carmel, IN 46032
Recommended CPE: 2 credits, Management Services
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
View CPE sponsorship information.
Please register by July 26, 2021.