- Speaking Hosting
Noon – 1 p.m. CT
Recommended CPE: 1 CPE credit, Specialized Knowledge
In this complimentary webinar, we will be talking through key practices related to post-merger integration, with a specific focus on the lower middle market. We’ll show you how treating a merger as an end-to-end process can better achieve your deal-thesis objectives.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define key due diligence steps that help the transaction succeed
- Identify key considerations for an effective and productive Day 1
- Identify how to employ a well thought out communication plan to reduce impact to employees, vendors and customers
- Determine if your team has the right skillset and bandwidth to reach your goals
- Indicate how to utilize a systematic approach you can leverage for any type of integration
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners, capital sources (PE, VC, independent sponsors, family office) HR professionals, and finance professionals.
Please register by June 16, 2021.
Recommended CPE: 1 credits, Specialized Knowledge
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
To learn more about this topic, read our article, A Post-Merger Integration Strategy is Critical to Due Diligence Processes.