- Hosting Speaking
Join us for a complimentary, two-part webinar series specific to private organizations doing business with the federal government.
Both webinars will take place from 2 – 3 p.m. CT
To be a government contractor, your organization’s accounting system must be structured to comply with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). This webinar will discuss the critical components of an effective and compliant accounting system in order to perform contracts with the federal government.
This webinar will cover how government contractors can take advantage of the Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit. This powerful tax incentive is available for work performed under certain government contracts and can help companies large and small improve cash flow.
- An overview of federal and state R&D credits
- Offsetting payroll taxes with the credit
- Understanding the types of federal contracts that can qualify for the credit
- Methods for identifying and supporting qualified costs
- How credits should be claimed and documented
Who should attend
This series is designed for business owners and financial professionals of private organizations that do business with the federal government.