- Hosting Speaking
11 – 11:45 a.m. ET
The markets continue to perform while the economy continues to be mired by the lingering effects of the pandemic — and the question on many investors’ minds is: What do I do now about my portfolio, taxes, and financial future?
Please join us for a complimentary webinar where we will discuss taxes, the economy, and the markets’ impact on your portfolio and your wallet. Learn how to look for opportunities to make long-term plans in the market while preparing for potential short-term volatility.
- The forward movement on the post-election Biden tax reform proposal
- The 2026 estate tax sunset provision in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Market trends to watch in 2021 and beyond
- What the average investor needs to know now
- Dean Bosco, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC — Orlando
- Chastity Wilson, Managing Principal of the National Tax Office CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP — Orlando
- Christopher Dhanraj, Managing Principal of Investments, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC — Tampa
- Adam Bourk, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC — Naples
Please register by March 19, 2021, as space is limited.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.