Digital transformation is a phrase that has resonated across many organizations over the last few years; however, it can be confusing to understand what it is and where your organization sits on the spectrum.
Join us for this complimentary interactive webinar as leaders from CLA’s Digital Transformation Team explain digital transformation and how to identify where your organization is on its digital journey. They will also provide tangible next steps to help move digital transformation forward in your organization.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify how the spectrum of data analytics offerings is impacting your organization
- Summarize how entities can execute data analytics on select-use cases
- Identify tangible action items to jumpstart data analytics initiatives
Who should attend
This session is designed for anyone interested in learning more about data analytics and digital transformation.
- Matthew Lang, Principal, Digital Transformation
- Spencer Lourens, Data Scientist Manager, Digital Transformation
- Ryan Merryman, Principal, Digital Transformation
Please register by July 23, 2021.
Recommended CPE: 2 credits, Specialized Knowledge
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Webinar