10–11 a.m. CT.
Join CLA’s complimentary webinar session as we provide Minnesota Skilled Nursing Facilities with a thorough review of the funds received related to the pandemic and the detailed reporting that is now due to the Minnesota Department of Human Services by September 30, 2021.
In addition to the technical reporting requirements, we will also examine strategies that may reduce the potentially negative impact on your future rates. If time permits, we will also review the moratorium exception process that was changed significantly by legislative action several years ago and for which the state of Minnesota continues to make funds available.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Gather the details necessary for completing the supplement
- Have the information available to make decisions on how you want to report certain COVID-related expenses and lost revenues
- Quantify the results reported on the supplement and their impact on future rates
Who should attend
This session is designed for owners, chief executive officers, administrators, chief financial officers, controllers, and accountants of skilled nursing facilities in Minnesota.
- Dale Siegfreid, Engagement Director
- Greg Tabelle, Reimbursement Director
- Josh Sherburne, Principal, Healthcare
Please register by September 10, 2021.