Mark your calendars for a construction surety forum hosted by CLA, the number-one ranked construction accounting firm in the United States by Construction Executive!*
Join us virtually for this complimentary event where we’ll discuss key topics impacting the construction industry. All are welcome for this informative update.
Who should attend
This session is designed for construction bond and surety underwriters and agents.
- Mike Stephens, Principal, Construction
- Paul Valaisa, Manager, Construction
- Julian Einfrank, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Alex Warner, Principal, Construction
- Dan Keane, Senior, Construction
- Mark Eich, Principal, Business Risk Services
- 10 – 10:05 a.m. — Welcome
- 10:05 – 10:10 a.m. — U.S. GAAP and Assurance Update
- 10:10 – 10:25 a.m. — Economic Update
- 10:25 – 10:50 a.m. — Cybersecurity Update
- 10:50 – 11:15 a.m. — Tax Reform Update
- 11:15 – 11:30 a.m. — Q&A
Please register by November 15, 2021.
You will receive the webinar link prior to the event.
Contact Joanne Augustine at joanne.augustine@CLAconnect.com or 309-495-6928.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
*Rankings were determined by:
2. Number of CPAs in the construction practice
3. Percentage of the firm’s total revenues that comes from its construction practice
4. Number of construction clients
5. Number of office locations with a construction accounting practice
6. Number of employees with CCIFP certification
7. Year the construction accounting practice was established