- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Claiming the R&D Tax Credit as a Government Contractor
- Recording: Claiming the R&D Tax Credit as a Government Contractor
This webinar will cover how government contractors can take advantage of the Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit. This powerful tax incentive is available for work performed under certain government contracts and can help companies large and small improve cash flow.
- An overview of federal and state R&D credits
- Offsetting payroll taxes with the credit
- Understanding the types of federal contracts that can qualify for the credit
- Methods for identifying and supporting qualified costs
- How credits should be claimed and documented
Who should watch
This series is designed for business owners and financial professionals of private organizations that do business with the federal government.