- Hosting Speaking
2 – 3 p.m. CT
This webinar will cover how government contractors can take advantage of the Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit. This powerful tax incentive is available for work performed under certain government contracts and can help companies large and small improve cash flow.
- An overview of federal and state R&D credits
- Offsetting payroll taxes with the credit
- Understanding the types of federal contracts that can qualify for the credit
- Methods for identifying and supporting qualified costs
- How credits should be claimed and documented
Who should attend
This series is designed for business owners and financial professionals of private organizations that do business with the federal government.