1 – 3 p.m. ET
Behavioral ethics continues to be an integral part of business and the accounting profession. In this complimentary program we will consider top trends in the workplace ethics landscape and the concept of bounded ethicality.
We will also discuss various types of bias, including unconscious bias, conformity bias, and self-serving bias, and the impact of bias on ethical decision-making. Real world examples of unethical behaviors will be provided to aid in the consideration of ethical quandaries and the consequences of making unethical decisions.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize trends in workplace ethics
- Identify ethical implications of unconscious bias, conformity bias, and self-serving bias
- Recognize the concepts of bounded ethicality
- Describe how behavioral ethics considerations apply to real-world examples
Who should attend
This session is designed for accountants interested in learning more about ethical considerations in business and accounting.
Please register by August 20, 2021.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. We also have another session, 2021 Ethics for Financial Institutions, on November 16.
Recommended CPE: 2 credits, Behavioral Ethics (pending approval)
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
* This session will count as 2 credits of Behavioral Ethics in accordance with Ethics requirements for North Carolina CPAs. If you have already met your Ethics requirement for the year, you may still attend and receive 2 credits of CPE to apply to your general requirements. If you have a question about your specific state, please reach out to your Board of Accountancy.