- Hosting Speaking
As we head into the end of what has been a very unique year, there are several opportunities, dangers, and strategies to consider when year-end planning. 2020 brought unprecedented legislative, tax, and regulatory changes. But there is still time to take actions to impact your financial situation. Don’t miss out on any opportunities - join our complimentary webinar to learn about:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – PPP loan forgiveness and financial reporting implications remain ambiguous. We’ll provide the latest updates and guidance on what you need to do before year end.
- Year-end tax strategies – The relief bills of 2020 contained many tax provisions and rule updates. We’ll highlight the most important changes for your year-end tax planning.
- Year-end credits and incentives – Businesses impacted by COVID-19 may be eligible for various tax credits in 2020. We’ll discuss actions you need to take before year-end.
- Owner and organizational leader transition – Year-end is a good time to start thinking about any upcoming leadership and ownership changes.
Who should attend
This session is designed for organization leaders, business owners, and finance professionals.
- Stephen Estes, Principal, Tax
- Matthew Rambaran, Manager, Privately-held Businesses
- Jen Rohen, Principal, Tax
- Jeff Servais, Managing Principal of Deal Services
- Carey Heyman, Principal, Tax