- Speaking Hosting
This session will provide an overview of key matters employee benefit plan sponsors should be aware of as we approach 2021. We will discuss considerations related to the SECURE Act, the CARES Act, and potential legislation for 2021. The impact the election results may have on investments will also be examined. Watch this on-demand webinar to understand benefit plan items requiring action before the end of 2020 or in 2021.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize updated legislation and regulations affecting employee benefit plans
- Determine action you may be required to take in light of recent legislation
- Identify how election results may impact employee benefit plans
Who should watch
This session is designed for plan sponsors, business owners, HR professionals, finance professionals, and employee benefits managers.
- Crystal Coleman, Principal, Employee Benefit Plans
- Kelly Davis, Principal, Employee Benefit Plans
- Denise Falbo, Director, TPA Operations
- Christopher Dhanraj, Managing Principal of Investments, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC