- Hosting Speaking
Join CLA professionals as we continue our complimentary Wisconsin State and Local Government Web series. This webinar focuses on human resources and personnel topics to assist state and local governments in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the impact to grant funding in the COVID-19 environment, including:
- How to identify potential funding
- Navigating the grant application process
- Establishing grant management policies and procedures for grant compliance
Who should attend
This session is designed for state and local government budget and finance personnel.
Please register by July 21, 2020, as space is limited.
You will receive the webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
- Forecasting Your Budget and Cash Flows in a COVID-19 World
- Technology and Security Responses to COVID-19