- Hosting Speaking
Join CLA professionals as we continue our complimentary Wisconsin State and Local Government web series. This webinar focuses on human resources and personnel topics to assist state and local governments in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the impact to human resources policies and procedures in today’s remote work environment, including:
- Tracking time
- Accounting for work productivity
- Connection and feedback
- Identify effective HR practices and potential risks
Who should attend
This session is designed for state and local government budget and finance personnel.
Please register by July 7, 2020, as space is limited.
You will receive the webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
- Forecasting Your Budget and Cash Flows in a COVID-19 World
- Technology and Security Responses to COVID-19
- How to Iddentify Potential Grant Funding