- Speaking Hosting
11 – 11:30 a.m. CT
Join CLA professionals as we kick off our complimentary Wisconsin State and Local Government web series. This series will focus on topics that will assist you in navigating unprecedented events caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This initial webinar will set the stage for covering the major issues that our state and local governments are facing.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the impact of legislative and community responses to COVID-19 that could result in additional expenses for governments, including:
- Sick and family leave expansion
- Public safety
- Public health
- Identify potential funding sources to offset additional expenses.
Who should attend
This session is designed for state and local government budget and finance personnel.
- Jake Lenell, Principal
Please register by June 2, 2020.
Then, watch for a webinar link to come in your registration confirmation email.
- Forecasting Your Budget and Cash Flows in a COVID-19 World
- Human Resources and Personnel Responses to COVID-19
- Impacts of GASB Implementation Delays
- Technology and Security Responses to COVID-19