- October 8 and November 10
- Hosting Speaking
Join us for a complimentary, two-part webinar series on elegant financial statements for nonprofits. We will guide you through designing an accounting and reporting system that produces financial information that is simple and complete, informative and concise, sophisticated and accessible. The goal is to help you structure your financial systems to be wholly in the service of your mission work and organizational success.
Both webinars will take place from 11 a.m. – Noon CT.
- Identify the concepts of elegant financial system design and full-cost accounting
- Recognize the use of elegant design principles in building out your chart of accounts, cost centers, allocation processes, and report formats
- Recognize how to integrate the elegant financial systems model into your processes and systems
- Describe the principles of elegant financial reporting to your communication with funders and with your own boards, leadership, and staff
Who should attend
This session is designed for nonprofit finance personnel, nonprofit executives, board treasurers, and other nonprofit leaders who read and use financial information.
- Curtis Klotz, Director of Nonprofit Innovation
Recommended CPE: 1 credit Finance available per session.
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based