- New York, NY
Join us for the third session of our three-part series, “Start Up, Scale Up, Sale: US Expansion.” These sessions have been very successful across New York and London by providing founders, board members, and other professionals insight into their peers’ experiences in starting up, growing, and potentially exiting from a business in the U.S. and U.K.
Many founders and business leaders have an idea of what their eventual goal is in the infancy of their business, and we will discuss the topics that those founders need to think about during this final session. The panel will include professionals in tax advisory, investment banking, and private equity and founders who can share their own testimony of this journey.
- What to examine when preparing to go to market
- Tax considerations of a sale
- Management of the business post sale
- What life brings for founders on exit
Panelists and moderators
- Kevin Brown, Principal, CLA (Moderator)
- Aubrey Medal, Manager, CLA
- William A. Newman, Partner, Barton LLP
- Julia Weed, Director, Business Development Group, UBS Financial Services Inc
8 a.m. — Registration
8:30 – 10 a.m. — Panel discussion
711 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10017