- Canton, OH
Join CLA for an overview of the many practice area issues and upcoming changes revolving around the Required Minimum Distributions. Participants will also have the opportunity to gain best practices and strategies while interacting and networking with presenters and peers.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Describe annuitization of RMD
- Discuss W-2 wages from same employer of 401(k) plan
- Identify timing guidelines
- Outline Qualified Charitable Contributions (QCDs)
- Explain early planning to avoid Medicare surcharges
Who should attend
This session is designed for attorneys, accountants, trustees and financial planners.
- Mario C. Giganti, AIFA, CEPA, CFP, CPA, Senior Vice President and Financial Advisor, Captrust
7:30 – 7:45 a.m. — Breakfast and registration
7:45 – 9:15 a.m.— Session
North Canton, Ohio 44720
$25 - Please bring cash or a check at the day of the event.
Please register by March 6, 2020.
Recommended CPE: 1.5 credits, taxes
Recommended CLE: 1.5 credits
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live