- Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Hosting Speaking
Join CLA for a complimentary roundtable where you can listen to and discuss Pennsylvania sales tax and other issues that could impact your organization or subject it to unexpected exposure. The event will be interactive and designed to stimulate important conversations.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand PA Act 45 and how to apply the law to your organization’s capital purchases.
- Understand sales tax exemption status in Pennsylvania and other states in the east region.
- Recognize when your organization is responsible to collect and remit Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Moderator: David M. Jacobson, Principal, Higher Education, Nonprofit
- Eileen R. Dempsey, SALT Technical Director
- Kathleen Thies, SALT Director
8 – 8:30 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 – 9:15 a.m. – Panel discussion
9:15 – 10 a.m. – Q & A
CLA Plymouth Meeting Office
610 West Germantown Pike, Suite 400
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Please register by February 17, 2020.