- Speaking Hosting
5 – 6 p.m. ET
Entering the workforce after college can be an intimidating step. CLA is here to help you navigate this new chapter of your life. Join our professionals in Philly as we discuss various aspects of post grad life, from understanding a 401(k) to transferring skills you learned in college to a professional career.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Set yourself up for financial success after college
- Begin building your professional network
- Understand professional skills needed to begin your career on the right foot
Who should attend
This session is designed for students who are entering the workforce and those who want to get a better understanding of the transition from student to professional.
- Kristina Palmarini, Impact/People Coordinator, CLA
- Eric Dunion, Associate, CLA
- Rebecca Moore, Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Christopher Schuch, MBA, CFP®, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
Please register by September 22, 2020.
Can’t make it?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.