- Hosting Speaking
New Date: December 2, 2020
(Originally scheduled for October 29, 2020)
10 a.m. – noon CT
Are you a CPA, attorney, banker, or professional service provider attempting to navigate 2020’s complex tax, financial and regulatory changes and how they impact the clients you serve? CLA’s professional services team is here to help. This two-hour CPE session will cover important updates to help you confidently navigate year-end.
If you advise clients — this is a session you don’t want to miss!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize year-end tax planning strategies, including the impact of the CARES Act and other regulatory developments
- Gain Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) insights, including: expenses eligible for forgiveness, how to apply for forgiveness, tax planning considerations, and financial reporting related to PPP loans
- Discuss payroll tax deferral opportunities, employee tax credits and reporting considerations
- Discuss comprehensive strategies to prepare for wrapping up 2020
Who should attend
This session is designed for attorneys, CPAs, bankers, and other professional service providers that advise clients.
- Randie Dial, Managing Principal, Professional Services
- Jennifer Rohen, Principal, Tax
- Wendi Boddy, Managing Partner, Charlotte
- Leslie Boyd, Principal, Tax
- Rick Krueger, Principal, Assurance
Recommended CPE: 2 credits, Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based