- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Personal Taxes in the Pandemic
Join us for a session designed to answer your questions about personal taxes during this distinct time. Some of the topics that will be covered:
- Charitable giving changes for 2020
- Stimulus checks — Why did I not get mine?
- IRS notices
- Tax planning ideas around loss harvesting — required minimum distributions, qualified charitable distributions, net operating losses, and qualified business interest deductions
- Other information to prepare for your 2020 tax year
Who should attend
This session is designed for all nonprofit staff and board members.
- Amy Chapman, Principal
Please register by September 1, 2020, as space is limited.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.