- Hosting Speaking
- Recording: Paycheck Protection Program for Lenders FAQs
This video is the first in a series addressing the key issues facing financial institutions in response to COVID-19. It covers some of the most frequently asked questions regarding lending through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Some of these questions addressed include:
- Who can lend under PPP?
- How can institutions apply to be a PPP lender?
- Can financial institutions borrow funds through the PPP program themselves?
- How are lenders compensated under PPP?
- What type of customer information is needed for PPP lending?