- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Pandemic Planning for Financial Institutions with Focus on Cyber Resiliency
- Supplemental Materials: Outsourcing Cybersecurity Services
10 – 11 a.m. CT
Today’s COVID-19 challenge has tested the bounds of pandemic plans across the world. Ensuring that safety, operability, and security are built into the program requires significant advanced planning. Many pandemic plans have fallen short of anticipating this event and there have been numerous lessons learned, including that comprehensive planning and testing eases the strain and threat of events that compromise regular business operations.
This complimentary webinar will provide an inventory of lessons learned by financial institutions similar to yours.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of existing cybersecurity challenges
- Implement remediation for deficiencies in business continuity planning
- Analyze and implement organizational strategies as a result of the pandemic
Who should attend
This webinar is designed for presidents, vice presidents, CFOs and other C-level executives, controllers, internal audit, rick and senior compliance professionals and information technology professionals.
Please register by December 14, 2020.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
Can’t make it?
Check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.