- Presentation Slides: Opportunity Zones - Debriefing the Final Regulations
- Recording: Opportunity Zones: Debriefing the Final Regulations
The Opportunity Zone program has been one of the most talked about pieces of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. On December 19, 2019 the Treasury issued final Regulations on the Opportunity Zone program. These final Regulations have provided much needed guidance for investors, developers, and business owners to move forward and make investments into the designated Opportunity Zones. This program broke down the various aspects of the final Regulations and the impact they may have on investors, developers, and business owners.
Who should attend:
This session was designed for anyone considering investing in operating businesses or real estate within Opportunity Zones, including fund managers, family offices, and developers.
- Luke Pope, Principal, Real Estate
- Matt Drinen, Director, Tax – Federal Solutions
- Michael LaBelle, Jr., Manager – Real Estate