- Hosting Speaking Moderating
8:30 – 10:30 a.m. CT
The process for stewarding and cultivating donors needs to be meaningful, engaging, and as of today, 100% virtual. Join our special guest, Rachel Muir, CFRE, for a two half day webinar series filled with free and affordable tools and strategies to help you stand out, successfully get your foot in the door, and know if your message is getting through to donors. Mark your calendars and watch your inbox for an invitation and registration link.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Master how to use engaging virtual tools like video, email, and texting to delight donors
- Discover how microsurveys can help you get to know new donors, qualify prospects, and deepen relationships with current donors
- Perfect your donor stewardship with winning tools and better donor reporting to keep them loyal for life
- Improve your online giving process from your homepage, to the donation form, to your email autoresponder, and everything in between
- Conquer your year-end fundraising with a what-to-do-when countdown
Who should attend
This series is designed for nonprofit staff and board members.
Rachel Muir, Nonprofit Consultant, Trainer & Speaker
Rachel is a recovering executive director who has worked every side of the Rubik’s cube that is the nonprofit sector. When she was just 26 years old, Rachel founded Girlstart, a non-profit dedicated to empowering girls in STEM in the living room of her apartment with $500 and a credit card. Several years later she had raised over $10 million and was featured on Oprah, CNN, and The Today Show. A winner of Oprah Winfrey’s Use Your Life award, Rachel is a three-time finalist for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award, was named “Outstanding Fundraising Executive of the Year” by the Association of Fundraising Professionals, and one of Fast Company Magazines “Fast 50” Champions of Innovation. Rachel is a sought-after speaker, trainer and nationally recognized nonprofit founder and thought leader.
Registration opens Monday, August 15.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
$20. We are able to provide this workshop at a minimal cost to your organization thanks to the sponsors.
Looking for other learning opportunities?
Check out our event calendars to see what else is happening.
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc. event calendar
- United Way Fox Cities event calendar
- Nonprofit Leadership Initiative event calendar
- Association of Fundraising Professionals – Northeast WI Chapter event calendar