- Orlando, FL
Please join us for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, followed by a nonprofit workshop and networking event. During this session, we will cover nonprofit donor experience, leveraging banking partners, technology solutions, accounting and HR, plus planning for your nonprofit.
Please limit your attendance to two people per organization.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of protection and privacy of donor data.
- How to leverage banking partners to create value and abundance.
- Understand technology solutions to protect the nonprofit industry from compliance penalties.
- Have solutions to leverage employee benefits for compliance and recruiting retention purposes.
Who should attend
This session is designed for financial leaders and decision makers for nonprofit organizations.
Speakers and sponsors:
- Amy Chapman, Tax Principal, CLA
- Tina Craft, Vice President of Sales, Fringe Benefit Plans, Inc.
- David Riccardi, Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
- Gina Grim, Major Market Sales Executive, Paycor
- Julie Wright, Principal, J. Wright & Co.
- Jane Callahan, Attorney, Dean Mead
2 – 2:30 p.m. — Welcome, cocktails and hors d’oeurves
2:30 – 5:30 p.m. — Workshop
5:30 – 6 p.m. — Networking
420 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Please register by Wednesday, January 15.