- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: Navigating U.S. Opportunities and Regulations During COVID-19
- Recording: Navigating U.S. Opportunities and Regulations During COVID-19
U.S. subsidiaries of foreign organizations may be eligible to participate in recent U.S. government coronavirus-related programs centered on small businesses. Watch this webinar to learn about the programs and their requirements.
- Regulatory environment
- Federal, state and local
- Summary of U.S. legislation and available programs
- Tax opportunities and filing dates
Who should watch
This session is designed for people serving global organizations that have subsidiaries in the United States.
- Amy Moore, Principal
- Kirthi Mani, Principal
- Dave Springsteen, Principal
- Rebecca Wolf, Principal
- Stephanie Markert, Principal