- Hosting Speaking
COVID-19 introduced immediate changes to financial institutions on how to manage borrowers facing uncertainty. This session discusses the impact of loan modifications, including multiple modifications to a financial institution’s credit risk ratings, Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL), and borrowers.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Outline the interagency guidance and CARES Act Section 4013 guidance
- Describe the impact of multiple loan modifications
- State the considerations for credit risk ratings, the ALLL, and problem loan management
Who should attend
This session is designed for presidents, CFOs, CCOs, controllers, and others who manage loan modifications, the ALLL, or credit risk management.
- Brittney Stern, Manager, Financial Institutions
- Todd Sprang, Principal, Financial Institutions
- Scott Klitsch, Principal, Financial Institutions