- Speaking Hosting
CLA's New York Tax Leaders Kevin Brown and Aubrey Medal will lead us through what the filing extension provided by the Treasury through July 15 means for you and your businesses tax filings. We will address key issues and considerations with particular focus on those with international considerations.
Topics will include:
- What taxpayers can take advantage of the July 15 extensions
- What taxpayers are unable to take advantage of this extension - How this impacts US individual taxpayers overseas filing deadline of June 15
- How this impacts FBAR and other foreign informational reporting required by taxpayers
- NY, NJ, CT and CA state filing extension relief and other considerations
- Update on Senate CARES Bill which will be enacted by the time the webinar is live
Who should attend:
This session is being put in place to provide information and support for each of BABCs and CLAs members, clients and community during this difficult and trying time for everyone.
Submit questions in advance:
We encourage all participants to send Kevin Brown (email@example.com) your questions ahead of time so that we can address commonly raised topics during the webinar. We also ask each of you to ask questions during the webinar as issues arise.