- Speaking Hosting
This session will cover how to identify instances of fraud and what internal control activities could aid in fraud prevention and detection.
- List the eight important facts of fraud
- Discuss the latest fraud risks affecting schools
- Identify actual instances of fraud that have recently occurred within schools
- List and describe the most common fraud schemes
- Identify common red flags and indicators of fraud
- Recognize what internal control activities could have been in place to prevent the fraud from occurring or at least detect the malfeasance earlier