- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: International Growth in Uncertain Times: The New Playbook
- Recording: International Growth in Uncertain Times: The New Playbook
After the initial, acute impact COVID-19 had on all businesses, we're now in the early stages of reopening and transitioning to the next phase during which the playbook for overseas business growth will dramatically change. This on-demand webinar will focus on the key issues businesses should address in their existing overseas operations and how to achieve international success during this transition phase and into the future.
This webinar will discuss:
- Key impacts on the cross-border business environment as a result of COVID-19
- Reconsidering business models to structure for international success
- The new playbook for international growth: assessing opportunities and creating the growth roadmap of the future
Who should attend
This session is designed for businesses and advisors operating globally or looking to expand their business in the new global economic environment.
- Amy Moore, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- David Springsteen, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Tim Rezendes, VP Legal – International, USA, Osborne Clarke
- Emma Ladley, Associate Director, UK, Osborne Clarke
- Stephen Drew, Managing Partner, Birmingham & Head of International Services, Smith & Williamson