- Speaking Hosting
- Presentation Slides: COVID-19 Relief Programs for Foreign-Owned U.S. Subsidiaries
- Recording: COVID-19 Relief Programs for Foreign-Owned U.S. Subsidiaries
U.S. subsidiaries of foreign organizations may be eligible to participate in recent U.S. government coronavirus-related programs centered on small businesses. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about the programs and their requirements.
Who should watch
This session is designed for people serving global organizations that have subsidiaries in the United States.
- Regulatory environment
- Federal, state and local
- Summary of U.S. legislation and available programs
- Tax opportunities and filing dates
- Amy Moore, Principal
- Kirthi Mani, Principal
- Dave Springsteen, Principal
- Rebecca Wolf, Principal
- Tim Irvin, Principal
- Matthew Bock, Esq., LCB, Partner, Middleton Shrull & Bock