A discussion with your peers and CLA about the industry impact and reactions:
COVID-19 has significantly impacted institutions of higher education requiring urgent and significant operational changes. Listen to industry peers and CLA discuss the challenges that might impact your finance and accounting, information technology, and/or student financial aid functions, and solutions to move forward. We will also present some of the new Department of Education changes that you should be aware of.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges that have transpired as institutions are required to react quickly in this dynamic environment.
- Gain insight into the compliance and regulatory complexities that have resulted.
- Understand what the U.S.Department of Education has pronounced to date.
Who should attend:
This session is designed broadly for higher education professionals with operational, finance and accounting, information technology, or student financial aid responsibilities.
- Don Loberg, Managing Principal of Higher Education, CLA
- Brenda Scherer, Director of Student Financial Aid, CLA
- Yuliya Ostapenko, Manager, Higher Education, CLA
- Fred Rogers, Vice President and Treasurer, Carleton College
- Ed Kania, Vice President of Business and Finance & Treasurer, Rollins College
- Charles E. Patterson, PhD, President, Mansfield University of Pennsylvania