Noon – 1 p.m. ET
Join CLA’s Massachusetts team for this complimentary webinar. The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is the largest stimulus package in history, with an estimated cost of $2.2 trillion. This webinar will discuss recent developments on the CARES Act for small businesses and self-employed individuals, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), tax relief, and unemployment assistance.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the PPP and how it can help sole proprietors, self-employed individuals, and independent contractors.
- Understand key tax relief opportunities for sole proprietors, self-employed individuals, and independent contractors.
- Understand Pandemic Unemployment Assistance benefits available to self-employed individuals and independent contractors.
Who should attend
This session is designed for small businesses, self-employed individuals, sole proprietors, and independent contractors.
- Jessica Platt, Managing Principal of Office
- Jon Hughes, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Nick Pawlowski, Principal, Tax
- Tracie Drouin, Director, Tax