- Hosting Speaking
- Presentation Slides: COVID-19 Opening: Supply Chain, Personnel, and Cash Strategies
- Recording: COVID-19 Opening: Supply Chain, Personnel, and Cash Strategies
After experiencing disruption from COVID-19, manufacturers are concerned about how supply chain, personnel, and financing decisions will be impacted by the new normal. This on-demand webinar will provide strategies on how to navigate these issues during COVID-19 times.
Topics to be covered:
- Potential phases within the COVID-19 business cycle
- Material procurement, retooling equipment, onshoring and reshoring initiatives, and other supply chain strategies
- Hiring, safety, employee morale, and other personnel strategies
- Potential grant funding, capital strategies, and solutions to assist with growth or cash flow needs
Who should attend
This session is designed for owners and operators of manufacturing companies.